So you absolutely fell in love with the property…. But what questions should you be asking the agent?
We asked our Managing Director Tamara Lloyd on her Top 10 questions you should be asking
- How long has the property been on the market?
- Why is the owner selling?
- What is the home constructed of (if it’s not obvious)?
- What offers have been made?
- Are the owners looking at a sale pre-auction or they’ve committed to auction day?
- Do you have a building/pest report?
- Are you aware of any renovations/work done to the property without council permission?
- Are there any easements on the property that may affect us from building in the future?
- What is the suburb like and are there any changes I should be aware of?
- Are the owners negotiable on the price?