• Burst water service
• Blocked or broken toilet system
• Serious roof leak
• Gas leak
• Dangerous electrical fault
• Flooding or serious flood damage
• Serious storm or fire damage
• Failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by a landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
• Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
• Any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
• An appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
• A serious fault in a lift or staircase
Please Note: If a tradesman is called out for a repair that is deemed NON- URGENT, the Tenant/s will be responsible for payment of the invoice.
|Plumber||0447 489 276||Grant – Pro Water Plumbing|
|Electrician||0412 530 536||Ewan – Emac Electrical|
|Locksmith||0497 765 625||Dale – Prolock|
|Yarra Valley Water||13 27 62|
|South East Water||13 28 12|
|Melbourne Water||13 16 91|
If you have no hot water or heating please check the pilot light first.
If you have no water or a power outage, it is always important to check with the service provider/ distributor to see if they can help first.
State Emergency Service – Contact 132 500
Fire & life threatening emergencies – Contact 000