There are many reason’s that people choose to move…… maybe you relate to one or more of the reasons below..
- When you can no longer close the cupboards because you’re bursting at the seams
- Your last born child has to sleep in your room as the other rooms are full up
- A 5 storey apartment is going up next door
- You get into a fight with your next door neighbour whenever you walk out the front door
- You just haven’t found time to do the renovation you wanted to do 10 years ago (just buy something new.. it’s never going to happen)
- You’ve finally finished the renovation that you’ve been doing for 10 years – why not let someone else enjoy your hard work!
- When the neighbours dog has barked just 1 too many times
- All your kids have moved out and you’re sick of dusting your 6 bedroom 45 square home
- A bikie gang has moved in next door
- You can’t entertain friends and family as your house is too small and you’re sick of lugging everything to the park for the kids birthday parties
Your home might not suit you anymore, but there are lots of buyers who would LOVE your home, so, if any of these reasons (or 100’s of others) ring true then my team and I would love the opportunity to assist you in the selling and buying process. Or, we’re happy too just pop over too a chat about the real estate market and real estate in general. We’re here to help you and answer any questions you may have so feel free to contact me anytime on 0408 585 319 or 9725 7444.