An Opportunity Not To Be Missed!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Spotless, single-level and situated within minutes of all amenities, this freshly painted, light filled unit is a terrific first home buyer, downsizer or investor choice. Situated in a quiet, leafy cul de sac, it's in close proximity to Ringwood Secondary College, Ringwood East Shopping Village, cafes, restaurants, Ringwood Lake, Ringwood East Train Station and Maroondah Hospital. Only minutes from parks, schools, Eastland and EastLink.
- Attractive brick facade framed by fuss-free garden beds
- Large lounge filled with picture window sunlight and leafy outlook
- Hardwood polished timber floorboards
- Kitchen with garden views and adjoining meals area
- Surprisingly large rear yard to relax or entertain
- Single lock-up garage with rear access
- Two spacious bedrooms with BIR's
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bath-tub
- Separate toilet and laundry
- Ducted heating and timber venetian blinds
- Fresh neutral paint pallet to suit any dcor
This one won't last long. Be Quick!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.